Comprehensive Wealth Management
Comprehensive Wealth Management (CWM) is the next generation of managing
and investing client assets. CWM addresses retirement and education
planning, appropriate asset allocation models, tax mitigation
strategies, estate planning techniques and adequate life and
disability insurance coverages. Our proprietary
Comprehensive Wealth Management system hones in on the weaknesses
and deficiencies in one's overall financial plan and takes it
one step further by providing time-tested, rational, well thought
We employ Modern Portfolio theory in addition to optimal
asset allocation, placing clients along the Efficient Frontier (a
nobel prize winning theory in economics), thus giving
our clients the maximum potential return given our proposed asset
allocation model with
amount of risk.
Asset Analysis and Planning
Specialized analysis of specific assets and their
risk and tax implications
for your portfolio
Wealth Preservation and
Expert and confidential support of your long-term goals
Custody and Tax Management
and analysis of your financial information
In addition to these successful, time-honored strategies, the current investment climate demands that we offer additional value.
- We strive to identify and reduce or eliminate unnecessary taxes.
- We develop employee stock-option exercise and financing strategies.
- We create liquidity for illiquid estates, structure asset equalization amongst heirs, and examine charitable-giving strategies as one means of leaving legacies.
- We also help develop processes to facilitate co-operation for asset allocation amongst heirs.
Depending upon your situation, specific areas of focus may include: Taxes, Legacy Stucture, Liability.
High Net Worth Tax Strategies
We specialize in high net-worth tax strategies designed to help
enhance the value of your investments and estate which help reduce the exposure
to tax liability. We have extensive experience in mitigating capital
gains and high marginal tax rates including Alternative Minimum
Tax (AMT) exposure. OCM offers seasoned management of:
- Tax Efficient Portfolios for non-qualified accounts
- Concentrated Stock Portfolios
- Legacy Planning
- Innovative Wealth-Transference Strategies
- Cash Flow to Income Ratio
analysis, based on clients age and risk factors
- Methods to improve ratio imbalances between oversized and tax
- Strategies to increase 72T distributions
from qualified plans against strategically enhanced Schedule
A deductions to
minimize average tax rates
Oliver Capital Management is aware of the "going rate" for
wealth management services and is very competitive fee-wise in today's
marketplace. Because our fees are based on market value, there is no
incentive to buy and sell securities unnecessarily. Instead, the portfolio
managers' interest is aligned with yours.